Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Healing for the Wounded Soul


Bookmark and Share




Psalm‬ ‭30:11-12‬ ‭NIV‬‬

“You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent. LORD my God, I will praise you forever.”


DO YOU FEEL...

REJECTED

INSIGNIFICANT

UNAPPRECIATED

OVER-LOOKED

REPEATEDLY WOUNDED 

ABANDONED

AFFLICTED

HELD CAPTIVE

BROKEN

DISAPPOINTED

?????????????????

Jesus wants to tell you how much you are loved.

He wants you to know that you are perfect in every way.

God has designed you to be UNIQUELY YOU so that you can make a difference in His Kingdom and for His glory.

You are not a mistake.

You are not cursed.

You are not the odd ball.

You are fearfully and wonderfully made!

You are the apple of God's eye!

Jesus is the healer of your wounded soul. 

If your mind, will and emotions are running wild today - give it to God. 

Ask Jesus to heal you. 

Ask the Holy Spirit to quiet your pain.

Ask God to take you up to the High Place so that you can see things from His perspective.

Ask God to help you forgive those that have wounded you.

Ask God to create a clean heart in you.

Press in.

Pray.

Don't let up.

Don't give up.

Just keep believing...

YOU ARE LOVED!

                    JESUS



Psalm 17:8-9 NKJV

Keep me as the apple of Your eye;
Hide me under the shadow of Your wings,
From the wicked who oppress me,
From my deadly enemies who surround me.



Zechariah 2:8 NKJV

For thus says the Lord of hosts: “He sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you; for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye.



‭‭

No comments: