Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Prayer

Below is a prayer that makes a great gift for mom on Mother's 
Day or on any special occasion!




Dear Precious Lord: 

I pray all of heavens blessings on my mom today... and always. 
Please keep her safe and healthy all the days of her life. 
Give her joy unspeakable and a peace that passes all understanding. 
I pray that You would grant her the desire of her heart. 
I pray that my mother would prosper and be in health, even as her soul prospers. 
I pray that no weapon formed against her will ever prosper. 
I pray that any  enemy that rises up against her one way will flee from her in seven directions. 
I pray that You will take her up to the high place in times of confusion so that she can see things from Your perspective. 
I pray that her heart will safely trust in You. 
Help her to live in the secret place with You - each and every day. 
Surround her with Christian friends who will help her grow in her faith. 
I pray that she will grow in knowledge and understanding of Your Word and that Wisdom will be her guide. 
Lord, I pray that my mom knows how much she is loved by her family. 
Give her eyes to see the heart of those who sincerely want the best for her.
Keep my sweet mother in the palm of Your strong hand. 
Help me to be a better daughter so that Your love shines bright in all that I do and say. 
Thank You, Lord, for my precious mother. 
I am so thankful that you gave her to me. 
She is my example of strength, courage and beauty.
Let mercy and grace follow her all the days of her life. 
In Jesus Name, AMEN. 

- Deborah Ross

No comments: